18 April 2011

Welcome to Heather Lynn's Bistro

Welcome to Heather Lynn's Bistro. I am your sever, Heather. This is also Heather, your personal Chef. And last but not least, your Personal pastry chef, Heather. All from the comfort of Heather Lynn's lovely studio apartment!

Phew, that sounds exhausting! But really, if all you foodies out there were to make a menu of the dishes and desserts that you loved to make in the comfort of your home what would they be?

I think I could round up a pretty fabulous menu myself. I've got tons of desserts up my sleeve and can make a mean pork chop (I didn't even cook or eat pork chops 3 months ago).

If you were to come eat at Heather Lynn's Bistro this is one of the decedent meals I would make for you --

Rosemary Garlic Pork Chops, Lemon Asparagus, and Sweet Mashed Potatoes



I made this tonight, and it was LEGEN -- wait for it -- DARY!

Stay tuned for more lovely menu items from Heather Lynn's Bistro (and maybe a recipe or too, but you will have to do some extra schmoozing for those)

---

Great food is like great sex. The more you have the more you want. Gael Greene

No comments:

Post a Comment