24 June 2010

Obsession

For as long as I can remember I have had an obsession with Quotes. I have no idea where the this love/obsession/passion for quotes began, but it has followed me around for the longest time. I've gone as far as to tattoo 4 quotes on my body (we will get to those at a later date) and to incorporate quotes into my photography.

Whenever I am going through a change in my life good or bad I always like to find a quote that goes along with how I am feeling. Not just at those time but anytime I need help expressing how I feel. Here are some quotes that are close to my heart and a few newbies thrown in there ...
Some days even my rocket ship underwear wont work! Calvin and Hobbes

I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. Audrey Hepburn

We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will.
Chuck Palahniuk

Lead me not into temptation; I can find the way myself.
Rita Mae Brown

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. Oscar Wilde

Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. George Bernard Shaw

Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength. Anonymous


I just don't want to die without a few scars. Chuck Palahniuk


We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little of each other everywhere. Anonymous


For my part I know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of the stars makes me dream. Vincent van Gogh


Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option. Anonymous

A guy and a girl can be just friends, but at one point or another, they will fall for each other...Maybe temporarily, maybe at the wrong time, maybe too late, or maybe forever. Dave Matthews


No comments:

Post a Comment